Real Estate Listings
- Adams Township
- Bethel Park
- Bradford Woods
- Cecil Township
- Collier Township
- Cranberry Township
- Crescent Township
- Findlay Township
- Green Tree
- Hampton Township
- Marshall Township
- McCandless Township
- Moon Township
- Mt. Lebanon
- North Fayette
- North Strabane
- Nottingham Township
- Peters Township
- Pine Township
- Robinson Township
- Ross Township
- Rosslyn Farms
- Scott Township
- Seven Fields
- South Fayette
- South Park
- South Strabane
- Upper St. Clair
Peters Township, PA Real Estate Information for Greater Pittsburgh
Peters Township is a highly sought after suburb of Pittsburgh that spans 19.5 square miles. Located in Washington County, Peters Township is a residential community with a rural atmosphere. The population of Peters Township is almost 22,000. Peters Township is conveniently located less than 30 minutes from both Pittsburgh and Washington, PA.
Peters Township is popular among home buyers due to the low Washington County taxes. It is also popular because of the larger lots that most homes in Peters Township are built on.
If you are currently living in Peters Township and thinking about selling your Peters Township property, ill be happy to assist you! Please allow me the opportunity to meet with you in person to view your home, share with you what is happening in the market, and go over my comprehensive marketing plan. When we meet, you will see why Pittsburgh suburbs home sellers choose me to market and sell their homes!
- Chamber of Commerce--3955 Washington Road 724-941-6345
- Fire--245 E. McMurray Road 911
- Municipal Building--610 E. McMurray Road 724-941-4180
- Police--610 E. McMurray Road 911
- Post Office--3981 Washington Road 724-941-7980 / 712 Venetia Road 724-348-5819
- Public Library--610A E. McMurray Road 724-941-9430
- Recreation Dept--610 E. McMurray Road 724-941-4180
- Sanitary Authority--3244 Washington Road 724-941-6709
- School District--631 E. McMurray Road 724-941-6251
- Tax Office--610 E. McMurray Road 724-941-8550
- Canonsburg Hospital--Rt. 519 Canonsburg 724-745-6100
- Washington Hospital--155 Wilson Ave 724-225-7000
Peters Township Schools
Recognized for its excellent school district, Peters Township is home to these schools:
- Bower Hill Elementary-424 Bower Hill Road K-3 724-941-0913
- Pleasant Valley Elementary-250 E. McMurray Road K-3 724-941-6260
- McMurray Elementary-626 E. McMurray Road 4-6 724-941-5020
- Peters Township Middle School-625 E. McMurray Road 6-8 724-941-2688
- Peters Township High School-264 E. McMurray Road 9-12 724-941-6250
The current enrollment is approximately 2,300 for Grades K-8, and 1,100 for Grades 9-12.
Day Care in Peters Township, PA
- Happy Face Learning & Day Care--724-941-4172
- St. David's Episcopal Nursery School--724-941-4060
Here are some of the incredible attractions available in Peters Township, PA!
Quick Facts on Peters Township, PA
- The community was first named from William "Indian" Peters.
- Peters Township has been recognized by Safewise.com as one of the top 50 safest communities in which to live in Pennsylvania!
Recreation in Peters Township, PA
- The Arrowhead Trail in Peters Township is a newer multi-use trail that continues for about 3 miles. It is ideal for biking, walking, jogging, and scoping out wildlife!
- Peterswood Park in Peters Township is a 75 acre recreation area that has nature trails, baseball fields, picnic areas, and more!
- Local golf courses and country clubs include: Valley Brook Country Club, Rolling Hills Country Club, Lindenwood Golf Club, Scenic Valley Golf Course
- For tennis enthusiasts: Hidden Valley Tennis Club, and the Tennis Center behind the municipal building
As you can see, there are many reasons why people love living in Peters Township! The location, the schools, the community amenities!! If you are in the market to buy a home in Peters Township, you can begin by selecting a price point above to search homes in your price range!
Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you would like to make Peters Township your permanent home!