Real Estate Listings
Green Tree Area and Real Estate Information for Greater Pittsburgh
Located in Allegheny County, Green Tree is a borough, and a convenient suburb of Pittsburgh situated just 4 miles southwest of downtown. Green Tree is connected to downtown Pittsburgh via Interstate 376 and the Fort Pitt Tunnel. Green Tree is located only 15 minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport.
Green Tree is not an overly large community, as it only has a square mileage of 2.1. When the 2010 Census was conducted, the population of Green Tree was just a little over 4,400 people at that time.
More Information on Green Tree PA
- The community settled in 1793, and would become more industrialized in the early 1900s.
- Recreation for the residents of Green Tree is quite abundant. Green Tree is home to 7 different parks, a nature trail, and a municipal center gym. For more information on each park, be sure to visit the Green Tree Borough website.
- Foster Plaza, which is located in Green Tree, is a large suburban business park home to 10 buildings and over one million square feet of office space.
- Located in Green Tree Park from May to October is the Green Tree Farmers Market. Please click here to learn more about the Green Tree Farmers Market!
- Green Tree is quite unique as it has an 18 acre Nature Center of plants, flowers, trees, and even animals!
- The Green Tree Public Library offers various services and events.
Buying and Selling Green Tree Homes
Buying a Home in Green Tree:
As your Greater Pittsburgh real estate expert, please allow me to put my years of experience to work for you. I also will be happy to provide you with numerous intuitive home-buying tools such as my personalized buyers program that allows you to search the Green Tree MLS Listings!
Selling a Home in Green Tree:
And if you’re already a resident of Green Tree and considering selling your property, I can help you as well! My comprehensive sellers marketing plan is designed to provide your house with the maximum amount of exposure to prospective buyers. My ultimate goal is to net each and every seller the most amount of money on their investment while getting it sold in the quickest amount of time possible.
You can get the selling process started today by requesting a sellers consultation with me, your expert Pittsburgh Suburbs REALTOR®. Remember, all sellers consultations are no-obligation to list with me. Please let me show you why Pittsburgh area home sellers choose to work with me!!