Real Estate Listings
Crafton Area and Real Estate Information for Greater Pittsburgh
Located in Allegheny County, The Borough of Crafton which is aptly named "Tree City USA" is a hidden gem in the Pittsburgh suburbs just 7 miles from downtown. Driving through Crafton, you will immediately notice the beautiful Victorian style homes and the tree-lined streets.
Crafton is an ideal central location for people wanting to be close to all the city has to offer, yet close enough to major interstates and highways to get to all points north, south, east, or west.
Crafton is bordered by Ingram to the north, Oakwood to the south, Westwood to the east, and Thornburg to the west.
More Information on Crafton PA
- Crafton is a total of 1.14 square miles
- The population of Crafton at the time of the 2010 Census was a little more than 5,900
- Bloomberg Business Week named Crafton the Best Place to Raise Children in Pennsylvania in 2011
- Crafton is located in the Carlynton School District
- St. Philip Catholic School is located in Crafton
- Crafton is home to several organizations including the Performing Arts Association and the Knights of Columbus
- There are 4 parks located in Crafton, along with a community center, baseball/softball fields, and a pool.
- Former Pittsburgh Steelers Head Coach Bill Cowher is a native of Crafton
Buying and Selling Crafton Homes
Buying a Home in Crafton:
As your Greater Pittsburgh real estate expert, please allow me to put my years of experience to work for you. I also will be happy to provide you with numerous intuitive home-buying tools such as my personalized buyers program that allows you to search the Crafton listings for sale.
Selling a Home in Crafton:
And if you’re already a resident of Crafton and considering selling your property, I can help you as well! My comprehensive sellers marketing plan is designed to provide your house with the maximum amount of exposure to prospective buyers. My ultimate goal is to net each and every seller the most amount of money on their investment, while getting it sold in the quickest amount of time possible.
You can get the selling process started today by requesting a sellers consultation with me, your expert Pittsburgh Suburbs REALTOR®.